Monday, August 1, 2011

~20 years~

Assalamualaikum...

Hyee..how are you?how's your life?I hope all is well..I just want to say thanks to all of you who make a wish to me..I really appreciate it:) Now I realized I was already aged twenty..I also like to thank my parents..i love you mom and dad:) Today I promise i will change my life and become more responsible and good at managing my life..Pray for me keyh:)

__________,-~-. _.–._.-~-,__________OOO
_________/ .- ,’_______`-. \._______OOOOO
_________\ /`__________\’/._______OOOOO
_________ /___’a___a`___\_________OOO______.OOO
..._________|____,’(_)`.____ |__________!!______OOOOO
_________\___( ._|_. )___ /___________!!______OOOOO
__________\___ .__,’___ /_____.OOO__.'!!_______OOO
__...________.-`._______,’-..____OOOOO_.!!.________!!
________,’__,’___`’___`.___`._OOOOO__!!________.!!
_______/___/____V_____\___\__OOO___!!________.!!
_____,’____/____(̲̅♥)______\___`._!!____.!!_______.!!
___,’_____|_____(̲̅A)_______|_____`.__!!____!!.
__|_____,’|_____.(̲̅Z)_______|`_____|
___`.__,’_.-\____.(̲̅I)______/-._`.__,’ HAPPY BIRTHDAY
_________/_`.__(̲̅M)____,’__\_ MOHD AZIM MOHD AKIR
__.”"-._,’______`.(̲̅♥).,’______`.,-”"._
_/_,._`_______)____(_______’_.,-.__\
(_(___`._____,’_____`.______,’___)_)
_\_\____\__,’________`.____/.___/_/


Thanks:)

No comments:

Post a Comment