Monday, June 11, 2012

My First Prob.

Assalamualaikum...

Firstly, I just wanna say sorry to all of you because what I want to say right here maybe will make you angry... This is what happened to me on my trouble... Its between my mother, my father and their son that is me... Yeah I am as their son of cause should not be like this... Its so rude...but, what I am thinking is I am not do wrong... I am not do like a devil...

Yeah...You know what... This is all happened starting when I am buy a sweater just as a present to my lover... Beside that I have buy some clothing for me too... Just because of this... When I am back... POOM! PANG! POOM! PANG! POOM PANG! I am had been shot by a leaser of my mother... Its a counsel... You know what...I am not respond anything... I just silent... BUT... What I get after that?

My Mother did not talk to me directly... She did not speak directly... She did not deal anything 
with me directly...What I am thinking is it is fair??? It is not just a day... It is not just a couple 
days...  But It happened until a couple weeks... Hmmm... what I am thinking is I am not do wrong... I am not do like a devil... Hmmm... What should I do?What should I do?What should I do?

Yeah I know I am wrong... I am too waste... I am waste on my shopping... But.. Its not a big mistake... I know  so many times I ask for money... Answering my call... It is all about asking for money... Yeah I admit it... But... It is fair when she make me like that... I am not do wrong... I am not do like a devil... Im not drunk... Im not smoke... Im not kill people or anything like a devil... hmmm....

This is all about my problem with my mother... Hurm... Just only this... small the matter right... And about my problem with my father I will on my next text keyh...

I'm Sorry For Everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment