Friday, September 21, 2012

Thank to.......... ..... ... .. .

Assamualaikum...





Hyee guys... What's up... How with your life??? For me just say Alhamdulillah... So far so good... I'm now happy with my own life... Even I'm still trouble live in ''Bandar Baru Bangi'' but there have some people that always give me some spirit and make me smile... Gladly would like to thank to Nur Qaseeh, Naili Rifa'ie and Shah (I don't know her real name) that always be with me in black or white... Not forgetting thank to Vivie Tolentino Hermoso from Sabah that also stay with me... Thank you so much to all of you... I believe all of you are the most beautiful gift from Allah when I was in alone... May Allah bless you... Thanks =)

Hey girlsssssssssssssssssssss...  I'm single!!! Haha... Who cares??? Inilah Kehidupan. Damn!

Mohd Azim Mohd Akir.



No comments:

Post a Comment