Sunday, June 9, 2013

I am Mohd Azim Mohd Akir (^_____^)

Assalamualaikum...

This is Mawar Hitam.



Hey girl...
I really miss you...
I miss your eyes, I miss your smile,
I miss your laugh, I miss your character, 
I miss your advice, your tips, & your wishing "Nyte yiem sweet dream"...
I miss everything about you...






I really thank to you because make me feel better...
You make me know who am I actually...
Because of you,
I have found my own way & my own life...
Thanks girl...
Thank you so much...

 




Nowadays...
Though you are not here,
I feels like you are always be here...
Almost every night,
when I miss you I'll looking to the stars that will remind me to you...
How shining you are... How beautiful you are...
My stars...


 

I have so many friends...
Because I love to create a friend...
But...
Not all of them know my stories, my memories...
Because...
Not all people can understand what we means of...
But...
They will always be my friends...
Forever & ever...


Mawar Hitam.




No comments:

Post a Comment